Updates and Important Info
Check out the photo gallery of 30+ photo from the game.
Mandatory for parents and players on all teams (9/10, JV, and Varsity)
Please make a note that the Kick off Meeting Date has changed.
NEW DATE: THURSDAY, APRIL 9TH at 6:30pm at AVHS Cafeteria.
- Coaches Update
- Pizza for the players and coaches
- Uniform Handout (with check deposit)
- Booster Fee Pay (check, cash, or credit card)
- Concession donation drop-off (assignments will be sent out next week for JV and Varsity families)
- Volunteer sign ups
- Short booster club meeting
- Please print out the attached document for your player, fill out and have player bring to the Thursday’s or Friday’s tryout. (Coach Evans will collect)
Player Registration: Please make sure you register your player on the Homegrown website register here. Coach Evans will let the Players know which team they should be registering on for the MN Meltdown.
Varsity plays on 4/4
JV plays on 4/11
9/10 team plays on 4/11